艾游官方论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

预售销售 — 在官网使用网银购买的激活码,忘记了当时填写的查询... [复制链接]

1#
问:在官网使用网银购买的激活码,忘记了当时填写的查询密码或查询邮箱,怎样才能查询到激活码呢?

答:您可以访问“仙剑5”官网(http://pal5.baiyou100.com/),进入仙剑商城,点击“手机卡购买”,点击右上角“登录”按钮后登录仙剑商城,点击左侧“我的订单”后找到对应订单,点击订单编号后即可看到您成功购买到的激活码。
最后编辑GM182 最后编辑于 2011-07-19 12:48:16
分享 转发
2#

诗典客服在线QQ:1254467785.  网址:www.daikawang.com/
诗典联盟机构在全国有着几十家代考联盟点,我们真诚为各位考生服务! 年操作经验,保证安全,高效,高成功率通过各类考试.在线QQ:1254467785.专业代考各类考试100%通过。本中心成立以来,为全国30多个省市的考生提供过帮助,取得了优秀的成绩。有着丰富的代考操作经验,在全国各地吸收了众多的优秀枪手。在助考人才储备实力上,我们有着全国最好的专业助考枪手和社会兼职枪手,临场经验十分丰富,每人都具备3年以上无事故助考经历,心理素质和考试水平都属一流,我们的宗旨是服务于大家,创一流的信誉和优质的服务。希望全国各地需要帮助的朋友,找到我们。如有真诚合作者,在线QQ:1254467785代考资格类考试:代考公务员考试/代考报关员/代考报检员/代考导游/代考司法/证券/执业医师/执业药师/外语类考试:代考英语四六级/代考托福/代考雅思/代考GRE/代考商务英语BEC/代考公共英语PETS/代考职称外语/代考自考/代考药师/代考企业法律顾问/代考造价工程师/代考房地产估价师/代考房产经纪人/代考经济师/代考国家公务员考试/代考软件水平考试/代考报关员/代考城市规划师/代考土地登记代理人/代考电子商务师/代考国际商务师/代考人力资源/等各类考试/ 代考网/替考网/代考雅思/代考托福/代考会计证/代考建造师/代考日语/代考国家公务员/代考GMAT/代考PETS/代考韩语/代考注册会计师/代考司法/代考执业医师资格/代考注册设备监理师/代考注册安全工程师/代考注册核安全工程师/代考一级建造师/代考国际商务/代考统计/代考房地产估价师/代考房地产经纪人/代考造价工程师/代考执业药师/代考拍卖师。联系QQ:1254467785邮箱:1254467785@qq.com。网址:www.daikawang.com/ 我们将竭诚为您服务,助您一切顺利通过
主营地区:华东:南京、苏州、徐州、无锡、南通、连云港、扬州、杭州、宁波、温州、 
义乌、丽水、合肥、阜阳、蚌埠、安庆、芜湖 
华北代考: 北京、天津、石家庄、青岛、济南、太原、烟台 
华南: 广州、深圳、东莞、汕头、珠海、中山、惠州、福州、厦门、泉州、 
华中代考: 武汉、长沙、南昌、郑州、洛阳 
东北代考: 哈尔滨、长春、沈阳、大连、吉林 
西南: 重庆、成都、昆明、贵阳、南宁、桂林、海口、三亚 
西北: 西安、兰州、银川、西宁、呼和浩特、乌鲁木齐
3#

版主  我也是没注册 直接购买的  可是要查询订单的 时候  出现了邮箱还是密码错误  可是我输的是正确的 电脑上也有记录 有什么还是说是错误的
4#

只把邮箱填了,收不到货,是啥原因。已经等了一个小时多了。急死求了。在线等高人回答。
5#

我出现了同样的情况   邮箱或密码错误  不知道咋回事
6#

查询不了订单,提示邮箱密码错误,但肯定是对的
7#

我也这样……无语,早知道就先注册了!GM求回复!!!!我是邮箱和密码买的 登入查询激活码就说我邮箱或者密码错误 BUG??!!!求解决啊!!!!50RMB呢!!!!
8#

MMD!!我也是啊!!老是说邮箱或密码错误!!什么回事啊!!快给我答复啊
9#

我激活码还是没给
10#

碰到同样的情况!!!什么意思啊,如果不让查询,就先给个提示好不好!!!
11#

同,难道没有注册百游的就没有保障?!!一多汗
12#

其实我挺想知道有多少人付款了,没收到激活码,又查询不到...
13#

G M怎么回事,我下载了仙剑,昨晚网银交钱买的激活码,今晚还没收到。50块钱打水漂?速回
14#

同样的问题,, 为什么付完款 没有收到激活码。?  太伤心了,玩了近10年的仙剑 出现这问题。。
一定要给答复。。  邮箱都写对了,为什么收不到?
15#

Majesty will be much

better expressed by his Representative, Mr. Elliot, than I could possibly find words for, but your Majesty's good faith and attachment to the British Nation are known and acknowledged by the whole Nation.It only remains for me to apologize for addressing a letter to your Majesty; but, from your former goodness to me, I cannot resist assuring your Majesty how devotedly I am your most grateful, attached, and faithful servant,NelsonAndBronte.TO HER SACRED Uggs Outlet MAJESTY THE QUEEN OF THE TWO SICILIES.[From a Copy in the Sidmouth Papers.]June 10th, 1803. Madam, Your Majesty's never-failing goodness and condescension toward me, makes me take the liberty of addressing a letter to you by Mr. Elliot, the brother of Lord Minto; and I am confident that your Majesty will find him, both from his duty and inclination, a most firm friend to the true honour of the King, your Majesty, and Royal Family.7' A translation of this letter in the Elliot Papers, contains the following passages not in the English copy. After the words " Royal Family," Je ne parlerai pas tic moi, je n'ai pas hesoin de renouveller mes protestations, je suis connn et je n« saurois **nger." Before the paragraph beginning, " I saw Prince Castelcicala," &e.," J'oi quitte Lady uggs for cheap Hamilton le 18 Mai, et ugg boots cheap si attachee a rotre Majeste qu'elle sacrifieroit volontiers sa propre existence pour conserrer la votre. Votre Majeste n'a jamais en une amie plus sincere, plus attachee, et plus vraie que votre cht*re Emma. Vous apprendrez a\ec **grin que le bou Chevalier Hamilton ne l'a pas antant avantage du cote de sa fortune, que l'etat de ses affaires le lui aurait permis. II a legue ses biens a ses parens, mais elle fera toujonrs honneur a sa memoire, quoiquelaplupart de ses amis blame ses dernieres dispositions." In Lord Nelson's letter to Lady Hamilton, written early in July, he quotes (in English) this paragraph in his letter to the Queen of Naples. Videp. 118, pott.I do not go to Naples at present, for reasons which I have wrote to General Acton, but shall be truly happy to pay my humble duty when it may be judged more convenient than at this moment. I saw Prince Castelcicala" the evening before I set off. He is most zealously attached to the service of his uggs sale good Sovereign; but I trust, at this moment, he sees things in a darker point of view than the event will justify. With the most fervent prayers for the health of your Majesty and the Royal Family, be assured that I am your most devoted, humble servant, NelsonAndBronte.TO HIS EXCELLENCY MR. JACKSON, MINISTER AT TURIN. [From Clarke and M'Arthur, vol. ii. p. 314.][About l0th June, 1803.]As far as I can, consistently with my duty to our own King, I will take care that no unpleasant circumstances shall happen to cause the French to be insolent to those good Sovereigns. You, Sir, will be so good as to tell me your black ugg boots opinion of the situation of Sardinia. If the King wished it, and the people would support their Sovereign, I should feel bound to afford them not only every assistance in my power, but to recommend a body of Troops, say 3000, to aid so just a cause. My movements, you know, must materially depend on the sentiments and exertions of other Powers: my Naval line of duty is perfectly simple; but I should feel happy in a more extended sense of duty to aid and assist his Majesty's faithful Allies. I *"11 &c., NelsonAndBronte.TO CAPTAIN RICHARD HUSSEY MOUBRAY, H. M. SHIP MAIDSTONE.9[Order-Book. "Saturday, llth June. At H, brought to, and hoisted out the Bw; Hugh Elliot, Ambassador, left the Ship, and went on board the Maidstone." Autphmrit Log.]Amphion, at Sea, llth June, 180-3.You are hereby required and directed to receive on board nis Majesty's Ship under your command, his ExcellencyHugh Elliot, Esquire, his Majesty's Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary, (together with his suite,)and proceed with him to Naples, with the utmost possible dispatch, affording his Excellency every necessary
16#

怎么说了交易成功  就是不给激活码哟
17#

我也是同样的问题哦。gm现在人家需要你们解决问题的时候,你在哪里?请速速给我们仙迷一个答复啊。别打击我们的对贵公司这款优秀的作品的热情。怎么解决????????
18#

gm,我在官网商城直接购买了数字版的激活码。当时填了邮箱名和密码。但是之前没有注册,现在按照你说的方法,要先登录才可以查看到我的订单。可是我没注册啊。。这个怎么查找呢?希望gm能帮忙解决下,谢谢。。。很急啊!!
19#

太让人气愤了!到现在还没有解决问题!还没有收到激活码!这是什么游戏公司?难道是要坑人50元钱吗??!严重让我失去了信心。希望你们尽快解决!!!!!!!
20#

今天用手机卡买的激活码,激活时总是出现错误,求解决!!1
发新话题 回复该主题